The Home Place Vacation Rental
- SQF 2,200
Five Minutes from the Lake, Easy Snow Fun & Hiking Access, Spacious & Family Friendly lodging.
Open spaces & large yard for families, reunions & small retreat groups. This rental is a wonderful alternative to staying in a motel or hotel room.
This Seeley Lake Vacation Rental is a 2,200 square foot lower, fully ground level entrance apartment of a duplex. It has its' own driveway and spacious private yard. The upper level is inhabited by the owner which has its' own driveway, entrance and yard on the opposite side of the building. This home is fully wheelchair accessible.
This property is great for family groups & reunions, multiple family getaways, small retreats, team building conferences, traveling sports teams and single family units.
The rental is furnished and includes:
* Towels, linens, toilet paper (Please bring your own beach towels for the lake)
* Kitchen: the kitchen is supplied with cookware, dishes, utensils, basic spices, and serving and storage dishes, a microwave, fridge with ice maker, range, crock-pot, toaster, coffee maker, dishwasher and of course the ever handy kitchen sink.
* Furniture and 2 dining tables and chairs (dining tables seat 6 to 8 people each)
Sleeping arrangements: (Sleeps 12 in beds)
* 3 bedrooms
#1 ~ 1 Queen bed & 1 Twin bed
#2 ~ 3 Twin beds (Twin to King conversion available upon request)
#3 ~ 3 Twin beds (Twin to King conversion available upon request)
#4 ~ 1 King bed & 1 Twin bed
* Futon couch / bed with 6" mattress in living room sleeps 2 (full bed)
* 1 Pack-n-Play portable play pen / Baby Bed / Baby Crib with all bedding
Twin room options:
- Two twin beds can be converted to a king sized bed. As with all twin to king conversions, the edges of the twin beds run the center length of the bed. The mattresses are securely strapped together so as to to split or gape. This option will make a 1 King and 1 Twin bed combo for the room.
A free standing Armoire for clothing is in each room.
2 bathrooms with fully handicap accessible walk in / roll in shower. (No bathtubs)
Television with Netflix and a selection of internet channels is provided (no cable)
A DVD player with a selection of movies is also provided
In the hutch under the TV is a selection of games for varied ages
Washer & Dryer
Gas & Briquette BBQ grill (Briquette's provided)
Fire pit (wood and roasting sticks provided)
Outdoor tables & chairs
The rental is located just off the main road (Hwy 83) and on the edge of town
* It's about a 10 to 15 minute walk to reach the down town hub of Seeley
Lake, and more importantly, a favorite hangout for locals and visitors, The Ice Cream Place (Open during the summer months)
* About a 5 minute drive to the closest Seeley Lake beach
* About a 10 to 15 minute bicycle ride on a back road & trail to the beach (Hwy 83 must be crossed to enter the park)
* The Canoe Access trail is about 5 miles away
* Snow mobile enthusiasts can sled right from home
* Glacier Park is about 2 1/2 hours away
It's a great place to enjoy the area's recreational opportunities or have a family or group gathering
You can rent motorboats, canoes and kayaks locally in the summer, and there's access to x-country ski trails, snowmobile rentals and trails in the winter, all within a mile from the apartment.
Dogs are welcome but must be pre-approved.
Enjoy a great getaway at a great price!
*** Limited Mobility Accessible ***
This living space is great for anyone, but is also a great place for people of limited mobility.
We built our home with the special needs of a person with limited mobility in mind. This vacation rental has an open floor plan that allows for freedom of movement for people in wheel chairs. 36" doors open to bathrooms, bedrooms and the kitchen.
The bathrooms are a spacious 11 feet long by 8 feet wide, open floor plan with role in showers and plenty of room to maneuver. The toilets are the standard handicapped accessible elevated height with a grab bar on the wall. The shower has a ceiling track shower curtain that provides the choice of a free open space or the shower curtain can be pulled around to contain over-spray.
All floors are carpet free, with the exception of a throw rug in front of the toilets and at the entrance from the outside, which can be removed.
Living room furniture can be moved to allow comfortable access and inclusion to the general seating area.
Both Gary's parents and my mother are people of limited mobility. We have a firm understanding of the unique needs of limited mobility and the obstacles that a "traditional" home can present to the person with special needs. We have worked hard to make our home a place of safety and comfort for all.
If you have special needs, please make us aware of them so we can help make your stay at the Home Place be the best experience possible.
2 Bathroom, 4 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
Sleeping1 Baby crib, Bed linen, 1 King bed, 1 Queen bed, 1 Sofa bed, 8 Single bed
CookingBlender, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchenette, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Spices, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Crock-pot, Electric Griddle, Pots & Pans, Blender, Roaster for oven, Sheet Pans and Baking Pans, Ice Maker in Freezer of Fridge
Heating/CoolingCeiling fans, Central heating
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Wireless Broadband Internet, TV (Satellite), TV with Roku: Netflix & Assorted Programming, Games in Cabinet
LivingRoomLarge Great Room with Living & Dining Areas
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, Smoke Detector, Handicap Accessible throughout Home
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Deck chairs